If you’re looking to work with children and would value some hands-on experience in a local church environment then this could be for you.
We’re looking for a young adult (approx. aged 18-25) who is:
- Committed to growing as a disciple of Jesus and helping others do the same
- Passionate about working with children and helping them to discover and engage with God for themselves
- Prepared to work hard and have fun in a team environment
In return, we’ll invest in you as a person giving you opportunities to grow and develop whilst providing the necessary support, encouragement and guidance. We don’t expect you to be the finished article; you may be inexperienced and at the start of a journey exploring ministry. We’re looking for someone who is willing to learn and ready to get involved.
As part of your internship, you’ll also be studying in London on the New Wine Discipleship Year programme fully funded by us – visit their website to get an overview of what this entails.
- Discipleship of children through Sunday sessions and small groups
- Involvement in all-age services
- Messy Church and other after school clubs
- Leading ‘Great & Small’ our weekly parent/toddler group
- School’s work and a variety of community projects
- Managing children’s volunteer teams and rotas
- There is an Occupational Requirement that the post-holder is a Christian
- The job holder must be able to provide evidence of their eligibility to legally work in the UK prior to appointment and for the entire duration of employment.
- The job holder is required to obtain and maintain satisfactory DBS clearance for the entire duration of employment.
Interested? Call Darren on 020 8540 9380 to talk about the possibilities.